Milk Us for More
Let us be your convenient source for perishables.
Seashore stocks milk, cream, butter, and eggs. You can conveniently get your dairy delivered with your fresh produce.Download promo
Sweet and flavorful, edible flowers are surging in popularity among today’s top restaurants and bakeries. Edible flowers are ideal for enhancing the visual appeal of an entrée, dessert, or cocktail without compromising the integrity of the flavor. Edible flowers are not only beautiful to look at, they can add an interesting range of tastes as well.
View original email
During the winter months, most citrus fruits are in peak season.
Brighten your winter menus with sweet, tangy citrus fruits!Download promo
Our local partner Salad Chef has been supplying quality, fresh, and delicious salads since 1975. Their made-to-order salads are preservative-free and taste just like grandma made it. “If It Isn’t Fresh, It Isn’t Salad Chef.”
To ensure availability, order by Thursday for delivery M/T/W or order by Monday for delivery Th/F/S.Download promo
Barry Callebaut Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products – from sourcing and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates and cocoa products.
Professional users such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakeries, hotels, restaurants and caterers rely on Barry Callebaut’s premium chocolate products and on its convenient, ready-to-use and ready-to-sell products offered under a variety of gourmet brands.
Callebaut Couverture Chocolates: Callets
6735 | No. 811 Dark Chocolate Callets | 8/2.5kg
6736 | No. 823 Milk Chocolate Callets | 8/2.5kg
33.8% Cacao, 21.8% Milk
6737 | No. W2 White Chocolate Callets | 8/2.5kg
28% Cacao, 23% Milk
Van Leer: Chips + Chunks
6732 | Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 1000CT | 22lb
6733 | Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 4000CT | 22lb
6734 | Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 600CT | 22lb
Cacao Barry: Coca Powder
6738 | Extra Brute Intense Red Cocoa Powder | 6/1kg
View original email
A true hybrid, Mann’s RomaCrunch™
lettuce combines the best of romaine and
iceberg. Its leaves are green like romaine,
with similar nutritional value, but the head
is tight and compact like iceberg. An extra
crisp texture and sweet flavor makes for
an unbeatable taste experience. In
addition to salad applications, it stands
up well to heat and can be grilled or
added to soups. Its whole leaves are a
unique canoe-like shape and offer a
perfect vessel for protein salads, grains,
or even desserts.
Due to popular demand, we now stock Ken’s dressings.
Buy only what you need– for your convenience, we offer split cases.Download promo
Veggie Power Blend
Mann’s Veggie Power Blend™ is a colorful variety of julienne vegetables creating a party on your plate. The blend consists of golden beets, broccoli stalks, cauliflower hearts, brussels sprouts, carrots, kale, and radicchio – seven superfoods – all in one bag – one blend. The blend of veggies offers an unprecedented convenience for operators, who would otherwise need to purchase a very large quantity of different raw products AND apply significant labor hours to clean, prep and process. It’s an extremely versatile product that can be utilized raw, pickled or cooked with the opportunity to be included in a wide variety of menu applications such as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and entrees.
Features and Benefits:
– Blend ingredients represent an “All Star” list of on trend vegetables, offering a set of menu mentions that suggest freshness, health and nutrition.
– The explosion of color, delivers a wow factor in plate presentation, but also taps into consumers’ cues for high nutrition.
– Offers a new paradigm within the produce category for chefs to explore in menu development.
– Uses a wide variety of vegetables in a shredded blend providing high level convenience.
– 100% usable product; no waste or disposal costs.
– No additives or preservatives.
– Year-round availability, long-term menu planning.
– Product can be used both hot or cold.
– Sauté until tender for Asian or Italian noodle style.
– Use as a main ingredient for coleslaw-style salads.
– Add chopped nuts and dried fruit with poppy seed dressing.
– Add ginger and green onions with a wasabi vinaigrette.
– Great filler for chicken or tuna salads.
– Use for added color or crunch for wraps, sandwiches, etc.
– Refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
– Store at 34° F.
– Keep dry.
– Rotate first in, first out.Download promo
Item #1199 – Foodservice, 4/2#
Item #1195 – Retail, 6/10-oz
We stock 5-gallon buckets of K&Z brand pickles.
1802 PICKLE CHIPS
1801 PICKLE CHIPS KRINKLE-CUT
1805 PICKLE SPEARS
1804 WHOLE DELI PICKLES
1809 PICKLED GREEN TOMATOESView original email
Placing your order online saves time, increases accuracy, and allows you to view pricing.
Don’t have an account yet? Email us today to get set up!
Partner with us
Seashore partners with premier national, regional, and local growers to offer its diverse customer base the best fresh fruits, vegetables, and dairy products.