Seashore Fruit & Produce is the region’s premier fresh distributor to the foodservice industry in New Jersey, Delaware, and eastern/central Pennsylvania with quality produce and other fresh product lines.
Our ideal candidate understands that the produce industry is much more than offering commodities at the lowest possible price. This person has a passion for quality foods, loves working in a fast-paced environment, and strives to provide an excellent customer experience. They seek opportunities to grow existing accounts and begin new relationships. Although this person is disciplined and ambitious with their sales goals, they also make meaningful contributions to our team. Our ideal candidate sees their customers as “partners” and they have an intimate knowledge of their business.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Develop new business to achieve profitable sales growth within an assigned territory.
- Stay informed of market conditions and product innovations; and keep tabs on competitors’ products, price points, and sales. Provide customers with this information as part of a comprehensive, value-added service package.
- Participate in company promotions and customer events.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to navigate our company technologies with ease (CRM, EDI, and routing programs).
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (including no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years.
- Current automobile insurance.
- Pass pre-employment testing (background and drug screen).
- Sign confidentiality agreement.